Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech - Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5+ Years of professional experience in product design and development
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Inventor or related software
- Working experience in Product Development.
- Good presentation skills and strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to undertake design for various loads (radial /axial) and working conditions.
- Knowledge of Static & Dynamic Stress analysis
- Should be experienced in Product costing
- Strong knowledge about fabrication, sheet metal, and industrial design,
- Strong knowledge about machine-shop tools, such as 3-axis,2 axis CNC machines, laser cutting, CNC punching, CNC bending machines.
- Concept design, detail design, and assembly of various mechanical parts,
- Form relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate mechanical design processes.
- Follow-up with the part development and manufacturing process as per the timeline and take responsibility for getting the parts manufactured on time.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices within the department.
- Creation of Bill of Materials for the projects
- Design various subsystems, integrate with electronics, and bring them together in an overall product assembly.
- Researching and deciding upon different materials required to achieve performance specifications
- Use GD&T and follow internal drawing standards to generate appropriately dimensioned drawings with realistic tolerances that assure desired assembly performance using Tolerance Stack Analysis.
- Define and coordinate various prototype releases, including pre-pilot and pilot as required by the project plan.
- Select 3rd party vendors for automation components and solutions as well as provide direct feedback to their optimisation based on desired applications.
- Create, gather and document requirements for automated solutions, including identifying HW and SW dependencies.
*Apply only if you are Bangalore-based. You will need to attend final interviews at our Bangalore (CV Raman locality) office which will also be your regular work location.